You’ve thought about it and reached the decision that home security systems are worthwhile for the safety of your family and home. You even like the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy efficiency to your day. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of protection is indispensable to your security.
Here’s how Columbus home monitoring works
If having 24/7 access to skilled security representatives sounds like a great idea to you, you’re ready to integrate home monitoring. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when you need them, that isn’t suggesting they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t see them viewing your home or checking your camera footage. Rather, they spring to action the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a window sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then sends the warning automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then contact you to authenticate the situation and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring agent is unable to speak with you, they will proceed to notify emergency services.
- Your monitoring staff is there to help you through the situation and will serve as the main touch point for authorities if you are off site.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring specialists are connected to your house through your smart devices. This is more than just a sense of peace as you have real-life specialists to help you during your time of need.