How does home monitoring work in Columbus?
You’ve thought about it and reached the decision that home security systems are worthwhile for the safety of your family and home. You even like the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy efficiency to your day. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of protection is indispensable to your security.
Here’s how Columbus home monitoring works
If having 24/7 access to skilled security representatives sounds like a great idea to you, you’re ready to integrate home monitoring. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when you need them, that isn’t suggesting they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t see them viewing your home or checking your camera footage. Rather, they spring to action the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a window sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then sends the warning automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then contact you to authenticate the situation and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring agent is unable to speak with you, they will proceed to notify emergency services.
- Your monitoring staff is there to help you through the situation and will serve as the main touch point for authorities if you are off site.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring specialists are connected to your house through your smart devices. This is more than just a sense of peace as you have real-life specialists to help you during your time of need.
Safeguarding your home, even when you’re not there
Having 24/7 support at the ready to help with an emergency is great when you’re on site as you’ll be busy making sure loved ones are away from harm. It’s even more vital when an emergency takes place while you’re away. Consider your smoke detector beeping or an entrypoint sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on vacation. What will occur when nobody is there to heed the warning of the loud siren? By incorporating 24-7 monitoring, your property is always defended, regardless of your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Columbus home monitoring
You may think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your home security system. All signals and communications are directed through this convenient, central command center. On top of being your bridge to monitoring professionals, the smart hub offers these extra benefits:
- Emergency button to automatically get in contact with your smart home monitoring representatives
- Two-way audio functionality allowing you to talk directly to your monitoring staff
- You are able to request help with any kind of concern, including medical matters
If you’re unable to locate your phone when a crisis strikes, you can still communicate with your support team straight through your central hub.
Order home monitoring with your comprehensive Columbus security system
Consult with the experts at Vivint and order a comprehensive Columbus smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, safety alarms, and entryway sensors you should have. We are well aware of the importance of monitoring which is the reason why it comes with our core packages. If you would like to boost your property’s defense, dial (614) 820-1364 or submit the following form to start.