Your home’s indoor cameras in Columbus are perfect baby monitors
Above all else, your indoor cameras are part of your fully integrated smart home and accessible through an easy-to-use home security app. This provides you practicality and comfort as you can monitor your child from any location via your phone or tablet. Here are a few more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Live high-definition video: You’ll get detailed, high-definition video of your baby. You may even view recorded clips right from your smartphone.
- Bi-directional talk: Not only can you hear what’s happening, you can actually verbalize to your child straight through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial tool to calm a an uneasy sleeper. Even better, you are able to utilize the talk feature through your cell phone app, no matter where you are.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your video cameras will have a greater viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-activation with alerts: If your little one decides sleep time is finished and wants out of the crib, you are able to receive motion-activated alerts sent straight to your phone.
- One-tap call-outs: Even though this benefit is really for older offspring, it’s still worth mentioning. With a simple press of a button, your child can touch base with you by means of cell phone app.
Having your entire smart home right in the palm of your hand is a tremendous perk. If you find that your newborn is having an issue trying to sleep and think it might be a little warm in the room, you may alter the settings on your smart thermostat. In the event they wake up, you can activate the area’s smart lights to let them know you’re on your way. Have more than one child? You can integrate two indoor cameras and enjoy access to them both with a lone smartphone app.
Customize Your Columbus smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Columbus smart home and enjoy the comfort and safety Vivint’s high-tech surveillance equipment can provide. Contact (614) 820-1364 today and learn how we can make your residence safer and more convenient for all family members.