What you should look for in a home security camera in Columbus
So many homeowners in Columbus want to see what’s going on at their house when they are not home This is a principal reason why security cameras are some of the smartest components to consider as you figure out your home security system. Although free-standing cameras are effective when installed properly, they’re even more powerful when included into your home’s complete system.
Have you often wondered what to look for in a home security camera in Columbus? You’ll be glad to find these important devices come with more features than previous iterations. You are able to watch live feeds from indoor cameras or warn intruders with incorporated security features from outside cameras. And you can direct your home security cameras easily in one place.
Dynamic features enhance home security cameras in Columbus
Multifaceted and easy-to-manage security cameras will raise your residence’s protection to a whole new level. These crucial elements of your alarm system can be found with an impressive range of features such as two-way communications, night vision, and mobile access. Review all of the options available to you here.
- Forceful deterrents: You can use a camera that will take immediate action. If unusual movement is detected by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a vivid circle of red light will emerge next to the lens and an audible alarm will resonate.
- Night vision: Powerful IR night vision capability offers clear views of your environs at any hour. Your cameras will also keep their clarity as you zoom in on details.
- Cloud storage: Check for surveillance with video storage capabilities and the chance to watch video directly from your mobile device app.
- Security app: Today’s surveillance systems in Columbus are typically paired to a convenient mobile device app. You can watch real-time footage or recorded video and even arm or disarm your system. The Vivint App will post an alert to your mobile device whenever a triggered event occurs.
- Motion detectors: Integrated motion sensors prompts cameras to take notice when unusual movement is detected. You’ll even be alerted with an update on your smartphone.
- Speak to visitors or family: Would you like to check in with your children once they get home from school? Do you have a stranger at your doorstep? Today’s home security cameras, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient two-way talk so you are able to chat with anyone detected by your surveillance device.
- Improve your perspective: As a general rule, your outdoor video cameras should offer at least 120° of viewing perspective. As an example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro gives you 140° views.
- Custom zone coverage: This convenience gives you the chance to designate the precise part of your property you would like your camera to cover. This can be beneficial to better define the movement you record as you aren’t going to need updates whenever a vehicle goes by in front of your house.
Customize your own smart home
You now know what to look for in a home security camera in Columbus. The only thing left to do is to get started on your robust Vivint smart home. Dial (614) 820-1364 to start or fill out the simple form on this page to reach out to our security professionals.